Rape me Oh destiny, you have to fuck me hard
in your defunct cosmos, I'm a bloody retard
I'm your puppet that you always liked to screw
inject your poison, make my terror erstwhile new
I was a seraph, you burnt my feathery wings
I was a human, you killed my kaleidoscopic wills
I was an ogre, you rested my agony six feet under
searching my own identity in these masks you tore
I wanted to speak up, ankyloglossia you gifted
I wanted to stargaze, you buried my dreams in bed
I wanted to be alive, you presented me a casket
I wanted to be ME..you crucified my soul to death
I'm tired of your touch, tired of your penetrations
lying naked for you, a sacrifice of my gratifications
will you see heart pounding inside of me, it's grieving
can't you hear my exclaims..why are you denying?
So come, come and
molest me hard, quench your thirst for the final time
next moment of your satisfaction is going to be mine
I will paint your canvass with the lunacy of my blood
don't leave me now and follow your bloody necrophilism
my corpse will not say a word when you will rape again..
But the label I have to carry is "The Destiny's Incest..!!"
I wanted to speak up, ankyloglossia you gifted
I wanted to stargaze, you buried my dreams in bed
I wanted to be alive, you presented me a casket
I wanted to be ME..you crucified my soul to death
I'm tired of your touch, tired of your penetrations
lying naked for you, a sacrifice of my gratifications
will you see heart pounding inside of me, it's grieving
can't you hear my exclaims..why are you denying?
So come, come and
molest me hard, quench your thirst for the final time
next moment of your satisfaction is going to be mine
I will paint your canvass with the lunacy of my blood
don't leave me now and follow your bloody necrophilism
my corpse will not say a word when you will rape again..
But the label I have to carry is "The Destiny's Incest..!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment