Don't mourn, I don't want to hear your wails anymore
please find a cure..a relief, just die Oh my dear mother
I remember those 9 months when my fate was sublime
I know holding your finger I walked for the first time
now I don't want to hold your hand for a moment
I don't want to see you here breathing in a torment
when I cried you came and embraced me in your arms
when I fell you picked me up, filled my life with a trance
now don't raise your arms in a hope, I just can't bosom
I don't want to hold you back, please leave me lonesome
I cursed you at times..but you always gave me your love
through those scary nights, you became my guiding sun
now curse me for my words..I'm asking for your death
calm down..don't bleed out the poison that I have fed
soon your griefs will be over..you will have an eternal rest
world will blame me but a real culprit will be your Christ
he gave you an ailment..that could have been healed
but he gifted you a poverty in this bloody world of greed
money that rules here, life of a poor is just a garbage
Oh mother how could I see you living in this carnage
your sickness was curable but your pain didn't matter
you have been here to cry, your tears destined to shatter
then let these sick morons call me a demented murderer
but I know, I killed her pain, I freed my grieving mother
6 comments:
wow!
this was the most different piece i had ever read. it was so deep and real. it was touching at the same time..
am speechless..
Thanks a lot Shruti for the kind comments..I'm glad you liked it..it was a different concept altogether..the part of my reality was the inspiration for this one..!!
i am so sorry if its a part of ur reality..
still, it was beautifully captured in words..
Hey Shruti..don't feel sorry..the inspiration was a part of reality means my mother was damn serious and she had been hospitalized..I could feel her pain..she was saying it will be better if I die (all tormented-by-illness people say that hope you can understand)..so at that time I had this thought..she was then fine..she is normal now and smiles as well :)..it happened long back but I happened to end up with this poem..sometimes real life experience gives you a subject to indite on..I got one but showed the dark side of it..!!
Anyways thanks a lot Shruti once again :)..!!
Wow!! That was so hard hitting. You know whats beautiful about that post? that, that it was neither whole poetry nor is it whole prose..its brilliant writing.
And the concept is so powerful that Im convinced its based on an experience. You cant write something so powerful if you are detached from the incident.
Definitely a piece that made me sit up and take notice. Well done!!!
@terminalrant..!!
Thanks a lot mate for those kind comments..!!
Post a Comment