Supernal day as you will be gone forever
your doomed presence I won't feel any more
my contused thoughts will heal someday
claptraps of your words will be faded away
go and hide in a misery as I don't need you
this is a time for me to start something new
call of my life, alone here I will not mourn
eclipsed is your shadow as the darkness is gone
but once..
kindle an ego, try to understand a world around
why your words always solicit to be profound..??
ask postulates, do they understand an offence..??
for others your attitude can be a bloody disgrace
but now..
just look back, go through pages of your deeds
book of your life, an orchestration of your sins
profanes are written, your scripture is a nemesis
don't title the book with our sorrowed relationship
So let me wash away your stains ruining my mortal
distanced from your reach, your screams don't matter
one day your death will embrace you..she will laugh
asking you.."Oh dear..why did you choose to halt..??"
yell wildly.."my attitude couldn't flower any relation..
the only way I could choose was my own excruciation..!!"
2 comments:
this was an amazing read..honestly..it was so deep and yet so simple..
just loved the uniqueness of it..
Thanks a lot Shruti for the read and comment..this is actually a result of the betrayal from one of my friends..I must thank that person as the end result was no friendship and this beautiful dark poem..why the hell should I stand their awful attitude..??..it's better to be "ME" sometimes..!!
Post a Comment