She looked at me..same old red gaze on eyelids
hate still in her eyes for relationship we had to quit
friendship we shared once..now hearts are broken
she has changed and I can't be the same one
days gone..when we used to hash out small things
her looks, innoncent smile was my eternal living
her caring words soothed me in my ardent times
but my words dispersed in the tempest of life
"I love you"..three words enough to drift her away
I was culprit..blame was to push her in a dismay
she loves someone..but how could I stop my heart
how would I know my feelings could fall us apart
she didn't want to hurt..but she didn't want to accept
love I evinced..defunct emotions..other side of myself
she can't be mine..thought in mind..I refused to hear
screamed out my pain..remained hurt was her core
my heart said I can't be defeated..but I was brutally
when she turned back and tear she dropped for me
now distances are growing..hate is only remaining
wanted her love..but now I have lost everything
No comments:
Post a Comment