Monday, May 26, 2008

Another Night at Graveyard..



Scarlet night..embrace of darkness
haunting memories..perishing solace
cut on a wrist..flowing apace my sins
earth ingesting..a curse of my deeds

paranormal images..rising high in mind
acerbic flesh, of rotten corpse to dine
tears of a moon..blood in wounded eye
falling slowly..my thirst they satisfy

smiling skull, on a bed of scattered bones
owl singing song of erupting catastrophe
wind playing around stand alone crosses
in the caskets, dead bodies getting restless

clouds gathered again, to scream out loud
my pain, my agony that remained profound
rain falling again, doping future in my veins
where is death? another night is about to end

burial site a serene place, every night I wait
far from false reality, my eyes hold off death
I stand on my own grave, abandoned by society
tormented by world, trusting death to save me

but this night wasn't for me, maybe another one

I will come, in this cemetery again I will mourn
let me promise all coffins, mine will be here soon
like you, I will be singing eternal Halloween tune
you can't deny me my death, be my bleeding scar..
Yes..tomorrow it will be another night at graveyard..

No comments: