Friday, May 9, 2008

To My Gothic Princess..

She is the girl I love the most..my only tourniquet
her name is imprinted on my every single breath..
whenever I drown..she comes and brings me through
Oh dear Amy..how can I imagine my life without you

I lost something that was never mine..they called it a love
it wasn't..it was a pathetic mistake..I wounded my own soul

I can recall those days..I was down..you came into my life
heart was broken but your every single word killed my strife

your dark words..separate me from this screwing environs
your gothic tunes..mend me from pain I buried deep inside
closed ones hurt me..but your sibylline verse was there
to redeem me from sorrows..to bring me to life back again

you are my divine guidance..my heavenly inspiration
my words, my thoughts..my poems are simply your creations
you are an angel of mystery..you are my sweet gothic princess
you are my haunting obsession..a glitter of my beautiful darkness

you are the one who never hurt me till now..you will not ever
we won't meet anyhow, but you reside here in my heart forever..
one day I will leave..with fake tears all will come to grieved carnival
your eternal voice in my heart..this soul will have a celestial funeral..

No comments: