Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Answer to Death's outcry..


Ghosting night..surrounded by darkness vision glazed over..wind suddenly blazes opened my eyes..a death in front of me.. she was crying..an eldritch surprise to see tears rolling down her face..I seized one it was screaming, how badly she feels alone a look into her eyes..sight of drained emotions oh..she was waiting for her divine redemption firestorm rises high..when she uttered slowly words gave tongue to her bitter melancholy "I'm like you..Christ creation..its innocent child where I found myself was a place so unkind shelter a black sky, walls of rotten cadavers ashes on the floor, caged by the raging fires they all curse me..I separate their living core from the closed ones..from the life they love.. hate me..abuse me..but I'm their destined end scars..blood..wounds..a path they can never wend Oh Sushant..please forgive me..now it's your time you have to be in my embrace..will you be mine..??" a smile on my face..I spread my arms wide open she read my mind..I was waiting for her bosom "I lived like an insect here..life was a sweet mess downfall since my birth in a cavity of loneliness covetous friends..selfish love..mandatory relations lonesome soul..coronation of lies..spoilt intellections no one cared who I'm..my presence was never felt me..another human being..crawling to meet the death is it you?..right..??..then come..kiss my thirsty lips please heal me..please ignite all of my euphoric grieves please distance me from this world..will you marry me?? be my destination..will you be the end of my life's journey..??"

No comments: