Monday, May 5, 2008

Ascension..

Once again the blue moon indulged in a dark sky
and here I die..die in my pain..in my endless outcry
in this haunting darkness..I am staring at all stars
they all are hollering..grieving for my lonely heart

"I love you from the core"..a truth I'm trying to forfeit
"You are in my arms"..tattered dream of sleepless night
your blue eyes fascinate me like a deep fierce ocean
your sight..a walk through of my slaughtered emotions

why do you love him??..am I that bad to be by your side??
you can see him smiling..but you can't see me crying inside
your bosom..his elation..and me waiting for your healing touch
you raise hand to catch his tears..and mine always meet earth

once look at me..I can be the better one..don't cast me away
your love is what all I need to exist..I don't want to fade away
will you come to me..??..will you ever see me standing here??
with defunct desires hanging around and shattered life all over

I know you are for someone else..can't ever hold your hand
these tears reaching the paper before insane words ever can
her sober image..her brutal thoughts are storming in my head
they all failed to penetrate..today so wordless is this dark poet

without you how can I live??..a thought to quit a gift of Christ..
but when I look at my friends..my parents..I realize my mistake
I will bury your memories..my life can't be so painful to suffer
I have to smile for all of them..I can't be so easily going under..
I have to live for all of them..no..I can't be so easily going under..

No comments: