Death is right there, Death is what I seek
brutal cut on a wrist, coursing blood I like
scarlet blood drops grieving to each other
Oh..demented Sush doesn't need us anymore
rejecting the life, breath is what I don't need
my little sacrifice, name it as a helpless suicide
cut on a throat, bleeding chain of my freedom
drunkard of decadence, losing my life's control
my presence an odium, cursing her sunshine
I'm her doomed star, silvern moon can't be mine
hole in the chest, heart tasted an acerbic metal
still calling her name, waiting for hopeless survival
rotten psyche, how a hindered torso be crawling
hollowed eyes, how emotionless cavities be bleeding
cauterized thoughts, her words betrayed my beliefs
Satan is waiting to rescue me from my divine griefs
Evil angel on a horizon, looking for a defunct soul
fallen angel here is dying with a thirst for her love
how can I expect a rose to blossom in my cemetery..
as she burnt a garden and left behind a land of misery..
2 comments:
right now..just at this moment..I feel the same..
I relate to every single word that I read on the screen...
Sushant you have the power of imagination..
and a power to make ur readers visualize..
Hats Off..
Thanks a lot Shruti..thanks a lot from the core..but don't feel the same..don't wish what I portrayed here..hope you will get the eternal bliss soon in your life..god bless you dear..!!
Post a Comment