Let me turn another page of my diary
let me go through my unkind misery
few years back she was in my embrace
reading these lines, I lie here in my casket
first page,
I wrote her name in the freezing winter
in the snowy moonlight I saw her there
never pounded heart so hard for someone
a goth died inside and sunrise of virgin love
second page,
I wrote her name, when she touched me
to walk a distance of life she had chosen me
colors of rainbow were out there in the sky
regrets died inside when love sang it's lullaby
penultimate page,
I wrote her name, when she gifted betrayal
infracted trust, she limned grieved portrayal
ink was about to end and words about to fade
love burnt inside, awakening of cancerous hate
last page,
I'm writing her name, letters are trembling
memories are passing by, the heart is bleeding
page turning crimson, like the garden turned red
when I cut my wrist and put my life's flower to death
will the flower blossom now..??..calling your name
no..don't come back..I don't have courage to die again
witness the scream of dying moon..night is dissolving..
Oh..let me sleep..please shut the door of my serene coffin..
2 comments:
I actually felt goosebumps on my skin. This is one of your best works I've read so far.
Just take care and feel the light.. I'm sure you'll be alright.
:)
With each betrayal, we should learn something. Its upto us what lesson we draw out of each incident..
Take Care
Thanks a lot Shruti..thanks a lot for the appreciation..!!
Yes, you said it right..I guess that was a lesson for me..regarding trusting anybody..people back-stab so easily..anyways I'm out of the so called Aditi era now..I have my own life to live..my family..my literature..my music..my friends..like you..they all are there..thanks once again dear..god bless..!!
Post a Comment