Hold me high, let me feel the heaven
I need to be alive, I can't be unforgiven
journey of life, I want to walk with you
kill my misery, let's start something new
without you oh girl, there can't be tomorrow
see through my eyes, cast away my sorrows
erase a shadow of darkness, I can't be eclipsed
be here in my arms, neglect a pain of my demise
dance with me on this dead land, flower a desire
to overcome your hidden fear, to love me forever
look into my eyes, can't you see the blossoming future
call me back in your life, ignore a sign of departure
waiting for sunrise I buried my hopes in sunsets
show me a rainbow of felicity, blacken my regrets
hold my hand, don't let me fall, I'm losing my grip
cast a spell of your love..relinquish my nemesis
touch my soul, pour hopes into my wounded trust
don't leave me bleeding here, save me from the worst
please come back, this living carcass is calling your name
open the door..pull me up from my tranquil grave
2 comments:
When I saw your poem in the blog roll, I decided that i will only read it. I will not think about it. But the words just forced me to think about your situation. They made me think about my situations and they made me think that why do people leave and go!!
But I guess its unavoidable. What has a beginning, has an end as well..Its cliched but its true!! A friend of mine told me once "Some people are meant to go through nothing and some are meant to go through more than enough and those are the real survivors..."
don't leave me bleeding here, save me from the worst
please come back, this living carcass is calling your name
I just cannot stop but think over and over again...about your situations and the similarity between your and my situations. Maybe I'll write it out in the next post..
Till then..
you take care buddy!! Peace!!
You are right Shruti every beginning has an end..destined end..no one can control that..no matter what you want..what you wish..it just happens..and your friend is right either..there is a kind of unbalance..all the living entities here have their own pain..no one has an escape route..but few of them go through a bitter phase..more and more..again and again..maybe we belong to that category..our situations may be similar..still we have to be alive..so still breathing..my desires are breathing..thanks a lot Shruti for the comments..and I'm waiting for your work..!!
Post a Comment