Come to me in this serene moonlight
excavate my grave and feel my sight
see the dejected Sush, my decayed cadaver
recall the days when I was your nightmare
you asked me to fade away from your life
you demented my smiles to end up in a strife
"I love you"..my words drove you to insanity
"I love him"..your words ravaged my dignity
I'm no more, welcome to my abject place
come close to me, let me feel your breathes
pull out the pages resting on my living corpse
Ohh..go under the emotions of disordered words
whisper my feelings, set this darkness to strive
cast your lost tears, make this graveyard alive
I wasn't impelling, but I wanted only one chance
to make you mine, to spare you from sufferance
But....your ignorance was right and there I left
a heaven of my love and a hell of your little hate
it wasn't that bad, the poison that I had tasted
but it was so misfortunate, a life that I had rejected
pages of my diary embraced what I wanted to say
now I'm not going to come back, please don't pray
leave me here again so alone, go back to your reality
when you remember my name, come to my cemetery
you will find me here, so much alive, still breathing
seeking for that once chance, my soul must be waiting..
3 comments:
I am in tears!
each word made me want to cry..
God Bless You and May You Always Find Your Bliss..no matter what..
And I know..you will..
Hey Shruti..I'm sorry that I made you cry..I always do this and I hate myself for that..but I can't help it..this is what I have been destined for..and I don't know whether I will get the bliss or not..god hasn't been so great to me..but I will struggle for sure..thanks a lot for the wishes..friends like you are always there..
don't hate yourself for making me cry...
i needed it..
and well...
visit my blog..something has been written especially 4 u...
i cannot mention ur name due to some personal reasons i'll tell u later...
but do check my latest post...
Post a Comment