When..my eyes stop bleeding
I will dream my dying future
When..my words stop whispering
I will outcry my destined departure
When..my nerves stop wrangling
I will stand against all my evils
When my faith starts fading
I will trust my broken believings
When..my wounds stop paining
I will enjoy my life with plight
When..my heart stops grieving
I will bosom my death with delight
When..she once sees me exiting
I will lash out insanity hidden within
When..I once see her crying
my tears will freeze for the final time
When..my name she keeps on calling
I will hide myself behind my silence
When..she blames me for deceiving
I will sink in my raging decadence
When....When....
2 comments:
Umm...ok, tell me one thing..
when did u start writing dark poems???
Cuz i have been writing for just a year..and I really envy u..
I mean..how can u be so good at it??
So how much time will I take to be at least somewhere near ur stature??
Too Good...
No Words..as usual...
Thanks a lot Shruti..really from the heart..I must say I should do something special to be somewhere near your writting skills..I may only write dark but you are good at all aspects..and as far as the question is concerned "since when..??"..I guess I used to write dark in Marathi since my childhood..but english may be 18 months or so..but thanks once again and god bless dear..!!
Post a Comment