How could I pretend to be happy
you know the reason of my tragedy
look into my eyes and see the reason
it's nothing but your mazed reflection
ignorance is what you are gifting to me
negligence, you are expecting from me
you don't want to talk to me anymore
you just want to shut the broken door
you want to go back to your lost love
you want a rebirth of your dead nerve
then why did you play with my heart
when you already destined us to fall apart
I was a fool to fall for your sweet lyrics
I was a moron to sing your lying music
emotional support you wanted to seek
you are not mine, I need to accept it
Now go away from my sorrowed world
betrayal you portrayed, I don't want to hold
I don't want to live with the lies you told
I don't want to grieve for my trust that you sold
I won't cast a tear, your memories I will burn
I have to move on, I will leave you on the last turn
I won't torment myself, I will get over this pain
I will rise, I will breathe in this life once again
2 comments:
you're a very strong person Sushant..and I am a fan of ur strong will..
You have the ability of using ur problems as ur strengths..dont ever let it go..
Listen to Amy Lee...She'll make you feel a lot better
Thanks a lot Shruti, for those kind words..I have to be strong..else my family and friends will suffer..I don't want that to happen..and I'm glad that friends like you are there to cheer me up..encourage me as well..yes, Evanescence is something that I can't forget ever..their music and Amy's voice heal me just like that..these days..I'm listening to "The last song I'm wasting on you.."..again and again..anyways, thanks a lot Shruti once again..god bless you always..!!
Post a Comment