Saturday, September 20, 2008

Destiny's Castaway..!!


Hear my silent voice, help me survive
seize my frozen tears, they won't cast a lie
solace my lonesome soul, before I die
bosom me in your arms, before I say a goodbye

Look into my dead eyes, say I am yours
stand against my storms, be my endeavour
conceal my destined fall, before I lose my grip
sing me my poem, before I put my soul to sleep

Birth the words, answer my helpless questions
will you be mine? please don't leave me in reasons
will you grave the emotions that I have shown
hold my bleeding hand, before I drink this poison

Write the lyrics of my departure in your diary
bring your flowers of joy to my deserted cemetery
read the grieving curves on my literary epitaph
for a moment live the pain of my wounded heart

Go back to your world, forget this destiny's castaway
don't call my name anymore, I'm not here to stay
Now I can sense the birth of me in you as here I die
you can't save me Aditi..as I have said final goodbye..!!

2 comments:

Shruti said...

i read the poem and thought i would give u an encouraging comment...but yet again u left me speechless...

just remember...as i have learnt of late...
every beginning has an end but in life every end is just another new beginning...

Sushant said...

Thanks a lot Shruti..this poem is special and close to me..!!

Maybe this poem will always make me recall what you have stated just now..and yes, I'm on my way to start the new journey..but I wish her to be with me..what I said is "I wish"..and what I wish can't be fulfilled always..I know that..so as I told you..I need to tell myself..keep walking..there is a long way to go..!!