As I die, a rare moment to be cherished
No one’s to cry, my eternal love is perished
Lips birthing a fake smile, to bid a farewell
Curse of an angel, leading my way to divine hell
As I die, shadows of insularity come alive
Salt-cured wounds of hate, failed to revive
Pouring blood on my grave, here I remind
Betrayal of hers and an ascetic crime of mine
As I die, all of her words I can hear again
“There is someone else”, is what she said
Hindering faith, tears ensnared in moist eyes
Pretense of hers vanquished, I fell for her lies
As I die, I see through same known Gothic mist
Spuds of blood-pearls, when I scarred my wrist
A last sin I did, before I could embrace my regret
And refulgence of knife I pierced through her chest
As I die, I could feel the pain rising high inside
Sanity failed, profanity of love couldn’t be denied
She decided to lead astray, my soul decided to kill her
No more me, no longer she, Signs of life are not there
As I die, satisfaction is dripping from my blood drops
Unbidden betrayal is dancing on her iniquitous corpse
Destiny can be destined to us by us, a death was chosen
I may breathe in my grave but she will not ever be forgiven..
I may breathe in my grave but she will not ever be forgiven..
2 comments:
Is it my gloomy mood that makes me drop a tear each time I read your poems or is it really the power in your words???
i have the answer, it's the power!
But to correct you, I will surely cry when you die!
Amazing work Sushant! Just breathtakingly amazing!
God Bless
Take Care
Thanks a lot Shruti for the appreciation..hmmmmm this poem is inspired by a hell lot of things..!!
And please don't cry when I die..meanwhile still a few more years to go..I will be alive till that time..writing a few more poems :)..!!
Post a Comment