Resting on a seashore, watching the sun go down
Crimson shades of memories dispersed across horizon
Probing your face in unknown crowd walking around
Swallowing anathema of life since you left me behind
Plucking a guitar string I’m singing my black bile
No more magic of your lyrics to engulf me in smile
How can I hold sand when it’s intended to slip away..??
How can I ask for love, when you chose to turn away..??
Birds going back home, Sun has lost its reflection
Dark is on its way stocking my phobic premonition
It’s time to question you again on this divine night
It’s time for one more dance in a shadowed moonlight
To witness our bosom, waiting is the lucent Polaris
I can see your simulacrum, breathing with moist eyes
Away from world I’m scampering on destined path
To hold your hand once, pounding is this wounded heart
Can you raise your hands, as I reached here before you?
Mist of life is faded, I can see your cadaver right through
Pages are disrupted, but still you are holding your diary
How many poems you are going to write in your cemetery
I webbed your final lyrics but you were in love with death
Redemption is what you needed I never was your tourniquet
Please embrace me in your arms I’m tired of fortnight tryst
Injecting poison inside, I am an execration of crucified Christ
Dismayed rose in your diary still indites our everlasting love
Please let me in, ohhh dear..I’m knocking on your coffin’s door
Feed in your frozen blood, I am not going to last here anymore
Please ohhh My Immortal..I’m knocking on your coffin’s door
2 comments:
I purposely put My Immortal on repeat mode because I knew I would read it like twice or thrice.
Wow!! It feels so amazing reading something as kickass as this one. And something so sharp!!! Again..made my day!!
Do you know I don't read even my course poems as sincerely as I read yours?? It's something I wait for endlessly...Please don't you ever stop writing..because I will never stop reading!!
Take Care
*Hugs*
Thanks a lot Shruti for the appreciation once again..yes, it is so close to my heart..My Immortal - the song..that is why I christened my poem with this name..I just wrote it..it is independent of my current situation as all those things are gone now..but it still came out good..I personally liked this poem and I don't really say that always :)..maybe it came through after a long writer's block..and thanks again dear..I promise, I won't stop writing :)..so that you won't be able to stop reading :)..god bless you Shruti..and ha study well..!!
Post a Comment