Love as it touched me with your serenity
Life walked away from long lived insularity
You became the answer of my medieval myth
Your deathless love was my reason to breathe
Warmth of your touch and softness of divine kiss
Purity of your lovingness poured down my nemesis
Deserted heart’s waiting for a blossoming rose petal
Then why??..why did you gift me thorns of betrayal
I wish..I would have been him..
breathing solace of soul under your bliss
Can you see me??..
gathering the pieces of your broken promise
I wish..I could have been him..
Journeying distances till the end of time
Can you feel me??..
enjoying the drops of virulent cyanide
Dim the moon, scatter your stars across my sky
Will you assimilate a glow of teardrop in my eye?
Call my dead name, dart my heart with your spell
Hold my hand, strengthen my soul to face this hell
Close the book of my life and tear down my page
Cradle my death right here in your arms of carnage
As the insects devour memories from each blood drop
Guilt of our relation will ever be remained deadlocked
Silence of graveyard whispers - burden of life is over
Mortality of love susurrates - death was the only cure
Not in real but I chose to find you in darkness somewhere
That’s why I was destined to close my blinded eyes forever
Life’s embrace wasn’t so sweet, I turned to be my own slayer
Read my epitaph where I labeled you as my “forever failure”
Don’t rebirth your tears on my residuum, I may breathe no more
But I'll be salvaged in remembrance, oh my dear “forever failure”
5 comments:
i was stunned, as always! but this time i could feel something very different. perhaps it's my own perception, but something was different.
you know you're damn too good at this?? then why don't u put it somewhere it reaches it out to more people. this is pure work, sushant!
please...i'd be the happiest if ur work is read by more of us! who knows, Amy Lee might just borrow some of ur work?? no pun intended.
i feel for it very deeply!
take care
Hey Shruti..thanks once again..you are always there to appreciate my work..your words always inspire me..but I don't know why I don't feel like expressing it to more writers/readers out there..somehow I post my poems on Orkut community..but nothing can be compared to blogging world..it's unique..I want people to read what I feel but still I don't know why..anyways, thanks a lot for the appreciation..god bless you dear..!!
And I might die with a sweet heart attack if Amy borrows some of my lines..she is my idol..inspiration..guidance..redemption..almost everything..but if it happens I will give you a grand party at a venue chosen by you..promise :)..!!
I am not sure if a single word comment can justify your talent, but that's all i have at this moment.
But to me, your talent my friend is - ABSOLUTE!
:)
Thanks a lot Sir..I really feel so great to receive an appreciation from you..!!
Post a Comment