Sunday, June 14, 2009

Death of You..!!

I can’t be your salvation..
Feel the death’s awakening..
Don’t solicit for mercy..
I can’t relieve your suffering..
Please listen to a blade..
that I pierced inside your head..
Cinnabar bloodlines on your face..
They are rewriting your fate..

Can you see me now..??
or a thorn in your eye is an obstacle..??
Your wings are burnt..
A time to inhume you my fallen angel..
Numerate a few last breaths..
and understand your mistakes..
Scream your faults..
as I stab this knife through your chest..

Acid that I pour on your body..
Is it eating away your flesh..??
Don’t cast your tears..
guilt of yours I don’t want to salvage..
How it feels to see brutal demise..
waiting for you a few steps away..
Isn’t it sounder than..
the thousand deaths I lived everyday..??

Vociferate his name..
your “new love”, will he be your savior..??
Won’t hurt last drops of poison..
Lie down silently....six feet under
He’ll be here soon in no time..
he’ll cry for you, but I will make him learn
Pain of separation, reality of betrayal..
and the way heart yearns..

Betrayal..a bitter word..
a reason for me to squelch my agony..
Betrayal..a sweet word..
a reason for you to rest in a cemetery..
Alleviation of solace in my arms..
you can’t be “his” if you can’t be mine..
Death shall embrace your charms..
my deception will last till the end of time..

Accept my goodbye kiss….
Bittersweet is your blood on my lips..
Your remorse I freed….
An end of revenge, a start of hearts ease..
Couldn’t forget your tormented sins..
What I have wished is a death for you..
Couldn’t forgive a demented love..
What I have become is a death of you..
Yes, I will live forever as a death of you..

3 comments:

Shruti said...

Where do you get those words in ur head??? And how??? I mean, everytime I decide that I'll write what I felt after reading ur piece, I am stuck in the head!!! I try so hard to write what I felt but I fail!! Every time ur work does this!

The words and then those eyes crying blood in the background just makes it perfect.

I'm stunned!! Totally stunned!

PS: I took my favorite lines from ur poem and pasted it in my facebook status.. along with the link to ur blog..

I don't know if that was correct or not! But I want everyone to read ur work.. Dil se!! And I"m sorry if it offended u in any way!

But I am sure that people will read this. Your name has a very controversial connection in my life!! (:
Anyways... if u didn't like my gesture...then just let me know I'll quietly remove the link!

Take Care

Shruti said...

Okay... I just noticed wrong (:
the lips are drooling blood.. sorry for the crying blood thing (:

Sushant said...

Hey Shruti, thanks a lot for the appreciation..you are always there to apprecitae my work and your words are really important and inspirational to me..!!

And trust me you haven't done anything wrong so there is no need to feel sorry and to say sorry :)..I know you want my work to reach more and more people which I could never do or didn't want to do..but I can't say no to you as well :)..!!

I can understand the controversial connection..but hopefully this Sushant will bring in smiles to your face..maybe in the form of gothic poetry :)..!!

So, thanks once again dear..ekdam dil se :)..and god bless you..!!